Tuesday, October 30, 2007

102 and Ben

Yesterday was up there with greatest days of all time. First amazing thing that happened was that I got the highest grade on my international relations midterm (a 102%) and my professor announced it in class and I got to stand up and I was thrilled! Then, when I got home there was a letter from Ben Frandsen on my doorstep and it was a nice little note with a very cute picture. The roomies and I decorated our apartment for our huge Halloween party we're throwing tomorrow night which should turn out fairly good. None of us ever throw parties so it's a new experience but we've put a lot of time and effort into it so it should be good. After decorating, we went to Wal-mart to get materials for my costume (I'm Poison Ivy, complete with green glittery make-up) and then Becca and I got back at around 2:30 and I crashed.

No comments: