Monday, August 25, 2008

Weddings weddings weddings!

Oh my! I can't believe how long it's been since I blogged... Well, wedding plans are well under way and invitations are out (if you'd like one, please do contact me as we have some extras). Other than planning a wedding and attending my brothers', the past few weeks have been surprisingly relaxing considering the amount of stress we've been under (oh no, it's begun. I'm already using "we" on my blog). I get to have my big bridal shower tomorrow, which I am very excited about!! Some women from my home ward are throwing it, so you know it'll be good. Not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited for kitchen gadgets.

Last weekend, my brother Devin got married to Hillary Tresnak in the Washington DC temple! It was so cool because Tim and I were able to attend the sealing in the temple, knowing that we will be the ones across the altar in TWENTY-FIVE DAYS. And the wedding reception... FABULOUS. I couldn't have done it better... I loved Hillary's dress, flowers (in fact, I'm totally stealing them), bridesmaid dresses (I AM stealing those)... everything! And now they are off honeymooning the Caribbean and we are beyond jealous.

They looked so beautiful and happy coming out of the temple:




And we had an awesome time together at the temple:






Ok. My fiance is HOT. That is all.

1 comment:

TheMoncurs said...

Even though I'm not going to be able to make it to your wedding (boo) I am still SO EXCITED for it.

Is Becca going? I assume she is. And if she does go, I hereby appoint her as official picture poster while you are honeymooning. Because I want to seeeeee!