Monday, August 25, 2008

I LOVE BEING IN LOVE.

I'm sorry for gushing. But I couldn't help it after reading Becca's post. I just am so deliriously happy (besides the uncontrollable crying spells I've had the past week... stupid birth control) that I want the world to know and get sick to their stomachs over it! (sorry Katy!) It's just the coolest feeling in the world to look at this guy and know that he thinks about me so constantly, knows me so intimately, loves me so deeply. And I feel the same way about him! Every day, every time it just grows more and more intense (like the Native Americans). And I can't wait to be married to him and continue our lives together! I can't believe he's only been in my life just four short months... it feels like I've known him my whole life. And totally ditto Becca's sentiments-- we are SO perfect for each other. How could I or he have dated anybody else?? Silly silly silly. I'm through with ambiguous text messages and meaningless kisses and waiting by the phone and feeling miserable and unsure. I think we were on our second hang-out, sitting on the trunk of his car when Tim looked at me and said "ummm... I like you... a lot" and I said YEAH BABY! Then, two weeks later, sitting on a rock high up in the Wyoming Tetons, I was the first to utter those first three words that will carry us through it all.

Ok, enough of the cheese. We hiked through a swamp today (no gorgeous mountain hikes here)... it was hot and muggy and smelled wonderfully of rotten tree trunks. It was peaceful and serene and I could do it the rest of my life with Tim by my side.

[Insert adorable kissing picture here]

4 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

Aww... *tear* I love love.

Becca said...

I know, right?!

Anonymous said...

LOL ...Get a room! As a liberal feminist ...what do you think of Sarah Pallin???

Sofia D. Hoiland said...

Liberal feminists can heart Pallin. I do. I support her and her prospective efforts to represent women and mothers and the average American.

Oh yeah, what I was going to say is that the pill or birth control pill that is can mess up your hormones and I know a few friends and I have had bad side effects. I am for more less disturbing (to the body) methods but then again, the natural method kind of led to our one-year old Caribou... She really isn't that bad, though...