Thursday, December 13, 2007

Random thoughts

I am tired. I am bored. I am at work. I really like prunes. I think I like em better than Starbursts. The next 5 days just might do me in. I turned in my precis for my political philosophy class 10 minutes ago and that is just utter relief. I'm taking 6 finals in two days. Yippee.


Things I will do at home this Christmas:
Go to the zoo. Cook a ton. Visit KK with her gimp hip. Run. Make Mom do yoga with me. Watch the last four episodes of Heroes. Read my new book about feminism. Go to Harvest Hope and volunteer for a day. Go to the state museum. Go to the dentist and doctor for my mission check-ups. Drink some wassail. Go caroling. Bake zucchini bread and take it to people in the ward. Make vegan cookies with Megan. Go on a date with Ethan to Marble Slab (I will get the non-dairy sorbet, of course). Learn how to knit. Finish reading Luke. Buy running shoes. Go to that cool store Mom told me about with the African stuff. Replace my cell phone. Not think about alarm systems or Nietzsche. Sleep at least 6 hours a night to catch up for lost sleep all semester. Beat everyone in Rook with Christopher. Go to the temple.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

See you in 6 days!

Lauren said...

How come Grandma's not in the DAR?