Thursday, October 23, 2008

The loveliness of life

Where is my husband? I do not know. Dinner is getting cold...

While I'm waiting for my love to get home from campus, I think I will blog. I am losing inspiration lately. There is not much going on besides school, work, work, work, campaign, campaign, campaign, and Parity, Parity, Parity with the occasional social outing. We are living the married life, and living it good. Tim is realizing what a terrible, but ambitious, chef I am. I am realizing that Tim is a lot cleaner than I thought he'd be. We are both realizing living together and being married is not as hard as everyone made it out to be. Disagreements are few and far between. Not to say it's blissful all the time, but comfortable and calm at the least. I really like it.

This past Saturday, we were lazy. LAZY. We laid out our hippie, South American style blanket that we got at Goodwill on James Island in SC, and made a picnic lunch (carried by Katy's beautiful basket.)




It was wonderful. The sun was shining, the shade was perfect, and the company was divine.



We laid out for hours reading and napping, finally ending the afternoon with a trip to the temple for proxy sealings (because getting married again is so cool!) After the temple we went to Emily and CB's reception, then over to Carl and Gloria's house for political discussions. It was a wonderful Saturday.

1 comment:

Austin said...

Sounds superb. I wish I could've been there.