Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pick your Spot

I took this quiz that told me the top 24 places I should live based on lifestyle and preference. My results included a lot of cities in Oregon (which is one state I've never been too) and a few other random ones.

1. Portland, OR
2. Eugene, OR
3. Little Rock, AR
4. New Haven, CT
5. Providence, RI
6. Honolulu, HI
7. Corvallis, OR
8. Salem, OR
9. Shreveport-Bossier City, LA
10. Hartford, CT
11. Santa Cruz, CA
12. Alexandria, LA
13. Medford, OR
14. Baton Rouge, LA
15. Valencia, CA
16. Baltimore, MD
17. Santa Barbara, CA
18. Danbury, CT
19. Ventura, CA
20. San Bernardino, CA
21. Fayetteville, AK
22. Boston, MA
23. Monroe, LA
24. Worcester, MA

Louisiana? I thought that was a little random. And rich-y places like Santa Barbara? Hmm... average house price is a million something. No thanks.

Mine's pretty similar to Austin's. This bodes well since our families will eventually live together one day.

4 comments:

Craig said...

So, where did you take this quiz? I want to try...

Lindsey Boskovich said...

Yeah where did you take this quiz? :)

Lucy Fitzgerald said...

Yeah Boston!! Woooooo. It's a lovely progressive, crunchy granola city, with not too many tall buildings, charm, sidewalks everywhere and lots of Green!


Take a look!

Austin said...

Our lists are almost identical.

We were meant to be.