Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Famous voters

I witnessed Donny Osmond voting today. It was AWESOME. My mom would have died.

He walked in and there was just something about him that I couldn't put my finger on. The poll worker asked his name, and said Osmond (ohhhh) is the last name, and the poll worker asked him his first name and he said Donald (ahhhh). He struck up a conversation with me. He asked me if Nader was still on the ballot. I told him yes. He said good, I'm voting for Nader. So you have it folks.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahah, love it!

The Stells! said...

i am glad you blog a lot you keep me entertained at work! I cant beleive you meet donny!!!!!!!!!!

The Stells! said...

lol i was going to vote early but just never happened to it, but then had no line to vote so all was well lol :)

girl with freckles said...

I knew I must have something in common with him. Bless. There was a woman in my ward in Liverpool who joined the church because she liked him so much.

Caitlin Carroll said...

My mom joined the church because she liked him so much.