Monday, March 10, 2008

Inquiry Conference!

Inquiry Conference was great! I think it all went really well, the presentations were all so informative- I went to mostly all of them and look forward to watching the others on the internet. I think the turn-out at all of them was really impressive too, the room almost consistently had a good number of people. However, faculty support was severely lacking. I was very happy to have Katy at my presentation, right in the front row, making happy faces. Though I was not so nervous right up until I presented, I think it ended up going very well. I said "um" a lot. I need to work on that.... but you be the judge and watch it here.

I love field studies. I love the whole program, the people that are involved in field studies, the facilitators, and the simple opportunity to get a tiny taste of cross-cultural research while an undergraduate. I know I have and will continue to benefit greatly from going to South Africa with BYU field studies.

5 comments:

Becca said...

--You were very clear and prepared
--You didn't seem nervous
--You looked extremely sexy

Awesome video.

Lauren said...

Great job!

Justin and Coralie said...

Caitlin -

Can I get contact information for your friend? I have femoral nerve damage and it would be nice to talk to someone that actually has something similar to me. Thanks for the heads up. I hope you're doing well :)

Council Bluffs said...

Remind me to ask you sometime which hospitals were better- the governmental or private ones.

Lauren said...

Where are Hunger Banquet pics?