Saturday, March 22, 2008

Quote of the day

I loved this quote back in high school, but then it got popular with the local girls so I had to find more unique ones. But the other morning Cecilia and I were wandering about the bookstore and came across it on a greeting card and I fell in love again. Not to mention, I feel like the last two words epitomize my life at the moment.



"I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. Delicious Ambiguity."
-Gilda Radner

1 comment:

Janae Wallace said...

I just have to say, I love that quote and I hadn't heard it before. Good find.