Friday, June 13, 2008

Ingrid sings about my secret dream life

I will live my life as a lobster man's wife on an island in the blue bay.
He will take care of me, he will smell like the sea, and close to my heart he'll always stay.

I will bear three girls all with strawberry curls, little Ella and Nelly and Faye.
while I'm combing their hair, I will catch his warm stare
on our island in the blue bay.

Far away far away, I want to go far away to a new life on a new shore line
where the water is blue and the people are new,
to another island, in another life.





Just sounds ideal.

4 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

amen.

Lauren said...

Can I join you?

TheMoncurs said...

I had a dream last night that I went to Utah and I saw you. Not anyone else..just you. I'm not sure if you should be flattered or creeped out.

Becca said...

I think that Kyle has some very lobstermanlike qualities, don't you?