Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lovely days

Summer days are wonderful. Besides the fact I don't get to see my fiance (um, how weird doe that sound?!) near enough since he works days and I work nights, I'm just basking in the heat and the laziness. And by laziness, I mean I'm still working full-time and coding and planning a wedding (which sucks. I really want to elope but Tim has vetoed that proposition more than once).

But sometimes we do hang out. And then it's great! Last Sunday, Tim and I hopped on over to Cecilia's just in time for dessert and curtain-making (by Kyle) and just had the loveliest time.





Isn't he hot in that suit? Mmmm....




We LOVE hanging out with Becca and Kyle. Too bad they won't hang out with us after we're married because they don't like married people... oh well, we still have three months to change their minds! Because they are the coolest married couple ever... and can I just throw out there that Becca's new calling in her ward is "Baby-sitting Coordinator"??






OH, and I got my ring! An antique. I stole the idea from Elisse :) However, it didn't take me four months to commit to it. I'm a little more impulsive that she is. I'm probably also a little too obsessed with it considering I didn't even think I wanted a diamond. But oh man, it is BEAUTIFUL.



2 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

A. LOVE your shirt in these pics
B. LOVE your ring
C. LOVE Becca (and I assume Kyle, though I've never met him)
D. LOVE Tim's suit
and E. LOVE you. You're fabulous.

Austin said...

it's weird that i'm not in Utah anymore and I can't play with you on random outings anymore!

ps. that ring looks gorgeous on your finger