Monday, July 7, 2008

Tim wrote this verse for me...

For those of you who have heard the song Kate by Ben Folds, you know how much it describes me. I love that song. On our second-ish hang-out, Tim learned to play it on his guitar and played it for me. He also added a few verses. One goes like this (seriously, I was cracking up when he sang this to me):

She's for healthcare reform
She's from South Carolina
She's got a cute butt
and she's proud of her vagina
Oh, I have you got nothing to say

She never eats meat
She stays away from dairy

Blah blah something I can't remember... I wanna be Kate.

6 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

I think it's really funny that Tim made a song about you that includes the word 'vagina.' He really is quite perfect for you.

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha, etc.!!!!

Elisse Newey said...

oh hun.
that's the greatest. it fits you even better now. And that song pretty much fit to a T before!

girl with freckles said...

hahahaha. hahaha! amen to the moncurs.

Unknown said...

he sounds way cute! i know what you mean about fast realationships never thought i would do it eaither, but when it happens it happens :) hey i found this artical thought you would enjoy want to see somehthing disturbing

http://jezebel.com/389626/at-what-age-is-a-kid-too-old-to-breastfeed
q

Lauren said...

That breastfeeding video is disturbing. People in developed countries shouldn't breastfeed past two years old. In countries where children are malnourished, I wouldn't judge. I've read Grapes of Wrath.