Wednesday, July 2, 2008

First date jitters

Ok guys. I went on a first date with this guy last night, and while it started rocky, it ended up going REALLY WELL.

I was a little nervous at first, because he asked me to pick him up from the TEMPLE. Is that some kind of suggestion? I don't know, it was a little creepy though.

Then we went to eat. He's totally cheap. I suggested Olive Garden but he was like nah, I don't like sit-down restaurants, too fancy. So we got pizza. Sheesh.

Not only that, I paid. LAME.

And he kissed me. Right there in the pizza place! How rude! What kind of girl does he think I am?

We then went to see a movie. In the parking lot, he was drinking his drink and I accidentally rolled the window up on his arm and it splattered all over his tie. Oops.

Then at the theater we couldn't decide which flick to see so he ordered tickets for different shows. I objected, and we ended up going with Baby Mama, HUGE disappointment. Um, did anyone else that saw that notice the mic that kept popping into scenes??? I hope that gripper was fired.

I took him home. The end.

Oh wait, actually the beginning... we're getting married! :)

6 comments:

Lauren said...

You're getting married? Congrats!

Thunder Thighs said...

im confused.....you can't be witty with me. Im nosey but dense. nuff said.

Lauren said...

He sounds like a dork. :)

The Stells! said...

no way your not getting married.....are you

TheMoncurs said...

Yay marriage! Congratulations!

Have you gotten your super awesome antique ring yet??

Justin and Coralie said...

Engaged after the first date?! Woah... haha. Congrats.