Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Equal exchange chocolates


I just have to have a plug about this amazing chocolate. It tastes amazing, absolutely wonderful, and it's fair trade! I'm totally willing to pay a little more for this kind of thing. Yum.

"Our organic fairly-traded gourmet chocolate bars are a rich and delicious treat that supports small-scale farmers and their families. The bars combine famous Swiss standards in chocolate making with cocoa from the farmer cooperatives CONACADO, in the Dominican Republic, and CACVRA, in Peru; fairly traded organic sugar from cooperatives in Paraguay and Costa Rica; and milk (in the Milk Chocolate) from a cooperative in the U.S."

To find out where you can purchase it, check out their website.

I must say my favorite is the Very Dark Chocolate, but I also love the Dark w/ Almonds and the Mint Milk Chocolate.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Mmmm... I know what my favorite would be: Organic Milk Chocolate with a Hint of Hazelnut.