Saturday, February 9, 2008

I've been resisting.. but now I'm just bored

Four jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter was probably the first; good money, good times
2. Lifeguard at Hunting Creek and Camp Vega
3. BYU jobs: TA for Anatomy and Histology, WomanStats coder, Viscom
4. Call center SLAVE.... just kidding, I hardly work

Four places I lived:
1. Columbia, SC
2. Fayette, ME
3. East London, South Africa
4. Provo, UT

Four movies I've watched over and over:
1. Garden State
2. Forrest Gump
3. Titanic
4. The Constant Gardener

Four shows I watch(ed)
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Grey's Anatomy, back when it was good
3. House
4. The Office

Four places I've been:
1. Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe/Zambia
2. New Haven, CT/Yale University
3. Cape Town, South Africa
4. London, England

Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Dr. Hudson
2. BYU SID and Amnesty
3. Random TAs and Professors
4. My sister Lauren

Four favorite things to eat:
1. Vegan Lasagna
2. Orange Tofu from Rice King
3. Lentil Soup, homemade tomato soup, vegan chili, anything hot and delicious
4. Organic, fair-trade super dark chocolate :)

Four places I'd rather be:
1. Africa!! Anywhere and everywhere. My soul is there.
2. Charleston
3. Yale
4. Disney World

Four things I look forward to this new year:
1. My mission call?
2. HUNGER BANQUET!
3. Warm weather
4. Inquiry conference

Four people to tag:
1. Lauren
2. Devin
3. whoever else wants to waste their time...
4. your mom.

No comments: